Friday, November 5, 2010

First Photo Shoot: J & B Edits

I did my first photo shoot (that wasn't my own kids) a few weeks back. Granted, it was my brother-in-law's family, but you got to start somewhere, right?

Since then I have been spending a TON of time on Photoshop and trying to learn how to make the pictures look the way I wanted them to. It was VERY slow progress until I enlisted the help and advice of a "professional" friend, and all of a sudden I feel like I know what I am doing! I messed around with a ton of different looks, some bright, some muted, some faded, in a effort to find out what kind of effect is the favorite for sister-in-law "B".

They are such a photogenic family, it was easy to capture some great shots. I am very pleased with the way these pics turned out--hopefully they are too! If not, how much can you complain when I am free??















No comments:

Post a Comment